As a law firm, it is ancillary that we consistently serve our clientele
through our exquisite structured human resource practice.
At Minkah-Premo & Co. our philosophy is to provide enabling environment for co-entrepreneurs not employees,
without sacrificing the opportunity as a training ground for other calling in career paths,
whether to join the bench, go into politics, or academia, among others.
Accordingly, Minkah-Premo & Co. strives to:
- high calibre of people - Recruit, develop and retain a highly-motivated workforce nurtured by an enabling environment.
- Provide the sort of environment that identifies, encourages, and rewards excellence, innovation and quality client service. We also provide the climate and resources that enable staff to continuously advance on merit as far as their talents and competence will carry them, with no regard whatsoever to gender, race, religion, color, age, nationality, marital status, physical challenges and/or disability status.
- Offer compensation and benefits that are fair, competitive and deserving of quality performance.
- Encourage channels for open communication to facilitate creativity and synergy in developing solutions to any and all work place challenges.
- Promote a work-life balance initiative which is meant to help our employees maintain a healthy balance between their work pressures and family/domestic responsibilities.
- global reach - Promote diversity and involvement/inclusion in all our pursuits.
- excellent training - Develop a broad and deep pool of talented professionals with the skills,
experience and mind-set to operate across different markets and cultures within and beyond Ghana.
- Lawyers and paralegals have the opportunity to earn money for writing legal articles approved for publication
- File Conference: a weekly intellectual & practical review of the following week's court cases.
- Case Club: a quarterly seminar of the most recent Supreme Court cases in various areas of practice.
- The firm will pay tuition for a masters degree program for lawyers who have worked with the firm for 5 or more years.